FITBIT PRIZE DRAW
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address and valid email addresses for individuals whom they are referring for the program.
2. Employees or agencies of The Medisys Health Group (“MHG”, “We”) its affiliate companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Medisys containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must submit your name and email address and the valid names and email addresses for individuals you are referring to the program. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us.
6. Only one entry per person per referred individual. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. MHG and its affiliates accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by MHG.
8. The closing date of the Weekly Prize Dray is 23:59 on Sunday of each week. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered for that weeks’ prize draw and will be considered for the following weeks’ prize draw.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place each Sunday at 23:59 and winners will be notified the following Monday.
10. The weekly prize draw winners will receive an FitBit Blaze https://www.fitbit.com/ca/blaze
11. MHG accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
12. The winner will be notified by telephone and/or email on each Monday following the prize draw and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to MHG within 14 days of being notified by MHG, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and MHG shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and MHG shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be sent to the winner by post.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. MHG retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
16. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on MHG’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by MHG and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by MHG and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
18. MHG accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. MHG further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of MHG for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
19. MHG reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of MHG in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. MHG shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
21. The Prize Draw will be governed by applicable Canadian and Provincial law.