MEET YOUR ON-SITE WELLNESS EXPERT
Don’t have the time or resources to manage an employee wellness program? We’ve got you covered!
With solutions customized to meet your company’s goals and budget, an on-site Medisys wellness concierge makes wellness easy. Our team is equipped to manage all aspects of wellness program design and execution, from activity planning, to employee engagement, to reporting.
Your wellness expert is qualified in varying aspects of health promotion such as healthy eating, fitness training, mental health and building personal resilience. With an unparalleled depth and breadth of resources at their fingertips, your wellness expert will plan, manage, and deliver programs that suit the needs and interests of your employees.
Many companies already have a wellness program in place and are simply looking for tools and resources to optimize participation and wellness results; other companies are just starting out.
Here’s how the process works:
- Assess current state of workplace health and establish goals, priorities, and budget
- Develop a calendar of on-site activities and events
- Commence employee communication and engagement process
- Collaborate regularly on progress relative to objectives and adjust where needed
- Conduct annual review of reports, metrics, and go-forward plans
“CANADIAN EMPLOYEES WITH TWO OR MORE LIFESTYLE RISK FACTORS (E.G. BEING SEDENTARY, BEING OVERWEIGHT OR OBESE, SMOKING, OR CONSUMING EXCESS ALCOHOL) ARE ABSENT 50% MORE OFTEN THAN THOSE WITHOUT THE RISK FACTORS, AND COST THEIR EMPLOYERS 2-3 TIMES MORE IN HEALTH BENEFIT COSTS*.”
* Ontario, H.S., The business case for a healthy workplace, W.S.P. Services., Editor. 2011
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Our wellness solutions are fully customized to meet our client’s needs and budgets. On-site wellness concierge services require a minimum of one day of services per week and are charged based on total hours required. Services are designed to be “all inclusive” with a wide variety of on-site wellness services delivered to meet varying employee needs and preferences.