An unparalleled level of healthcare support
MedisysLife is a comprehensive health solution designed for you
It combines two of our most complete services, the Elite 2.9 Preventive Health Assessment and MedisysOne to provide you with an unparalleled level of healthcare support.
The Medisys Elite 2.9 Preventive Health Assessment incorporates a range of tests designed to detect health issues at an early and preventable stage, including cancer screening, heart disease and diabetes. The results of these comprehensive assessments are delivered through Carebook™, your personalized online health management system.
MedisysOne delivers medical support 24 hours a day, every day of the year. With our medical support line,we provide round-the-clock medical support with nurses available to answer any questions or concerns you may have concerning your health. MedisysOne clients can visit any one of our executive health clinics across the country for a consultation with one of our physicians during business hours. MedisysOne provides you with the informed, professional medical support when and where you need it.
What is it?
The Elite 2.9 Preventive Health Assessment provides you with a comprehensive medical with one of our highly specialized physicians.
- Complete medical evaluation
- Comprehensive blood tests
- Gender-specific tests
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Resting and stress electrocardiograms
- Nutritional assessment
- Fitness assessment
- Lifestyle assessment
- Audiometry (hearing test)
- Tonometry (eye pressure test)
- Ortho-rater Ishihara (vision test)
- Spirometry (lung function test)
- Assessment of psychological well-being
- Results and feedback
- Carebook™ online health management system
What is it?
MedisysOne provides you with personalized, proactive healthcare management, every day of the year, whether you are at home or abroad.
- Consultations through a 24/7/365 support line
- Timely appointments at any of the Medisys executive health clinics across Canada
- Coordination of specialist appointments
- Prescription renewals depending on the type of medication¹
Available in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario and Quebec