MEDISYS SUPPORT EXTENDS BEYOND THE PREVENTIVE HEALTH ASSESSMENT
Get proactive about your health with annual preventive health assessments.
You’ll get expertise tailored to your needs in an unrushed environment with preventive health specialists who can identify risk factors and provide thorough screening for preventable health conditions, such as heart disease and cancer.
“”The process, staff, attending doctor, and setting were all first rate. Congratulations on maintaining an excellent preventive healthcare service offering.
– Paul Held
YOUR PREVENTIVE HEALTH ASSESSMENT
Comprehensive Medical Evaluation
- Complete Medical exam and consultative assessment focused around prevention and detection of early warning signs for cancer, heart disease, diabetes and a host of other preventable conditions
- Consultations on specific health concerns
- Assessment of stress and work-life balance
Nutrition & Weight Management
- Diet and nutrition consulting for sustainable, healthy weight management, improved energy, and athletic performance
- Customized nutrition programs to support preventive health and disease management
- Personalized meal planning solutions for frequent business travelers
- Review and update of immunization to prevent diseases such as pneumonia, shingles, hepatitis A&B and more
- Information on new available vaccines
- Assessment of strength, flexibility, functional movement and current exercise routine
- Customized assessments to help you reach your fitness and athletic goals
If medically indicated, your physician may recommend additional exams:*
- Laboratory testing (blood, urine and stool)
- Electrocardiogram (resting and/or stress)
- Testing for vision, hearing and lung function
- Gender specific testing
*These tests may be available at a Medisys facility, on the same day of your appointment or at the clinic of your choice.
AN ENTIRE PREVENTIVE HEALTH TEAM DEDICATED TO YOU
Take advantage of convenient, comprehensive testing in one 3- to 4-hour visit: it’s simple, efficient and stress-free.
At Medisys, you engage with your physician for a full hour, meet with a nutritionist for an hour to adapt your eating habits, have a complete fitness assessment and undergo a battery of tests to screen for cardiovascular disease and cancer.
AGE-SPECIFIC AND GENDER-SPECIFIC TESTING
Our personalized health assessment is built according to your needs. You can thus rest assured that you will always be tests for only what you need.
RESULTS, FEEDBACK & REPORTING
- Medical results, complete health status report and recommendations
- Comprehensive report with year-over-year comparison of test results
- CarebookTM personalized electronic health management platform
90% OF CANADIANS HAVE AT LEAST ONE RISK FACTOR FOR HEART DISEASE OR STROKE
WHAT 58,000 PEOPLE ALREADY KNOW
Over 58,000 Canadians entrust their health to Medisys via our Preventive Health Assessments. And with good reason. Our health assessments are comprehensive, unhurried and customized just for you.
Typically our clients want comprehensive service that’s simple, efficient, convenient and clear. They want to take the time to discuss their health concerns and receive top-notch professional advice. So that’s what we deliver.
FOLLOW-UPS AND REFERRALS
Medisys support extends beyond the Preventive Health Assessment. We lead the industry with continuity of care. With Medisys365, you will receive 24/7 on-demand virtual medical support wherever you may be. Our national network of executive health clinics also manages follow-ups, and timely referrals to specialists should they be required.
TO BECOME A CLIENT OR TO GET MORE INFORMATION
DISCLAIMER: Medisys provides a comprehensive health assessment and utilizes screening tests to assist in detecting significant health disorders and diseases. However, screening tests may not identify all potential situations. Depending on results, further testing may be required to determine the presence of a disease state. The practice of medicine is complex and requires the synthesis of information from a variety of sources along with clinical interpretation and assessment in order to ascertain the best approach for the individual.